Saturday, July 4, 2015

Really Back for Good - I Think

Sorry everyone. I have been trying to get back here since December. But my blog was transferred to google and I couldn't get in until I jumped sideways, backwards, spun around a hundred times, reset my password umpteen times, and FINALLY tonight I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPEE...........

I could get here via my cell but I am old. Typing on my cell is hard! I finally have a computer I can use and then couldn't get in. Then when I began the spinning around, I prevented myself from getting in on my cell........sigh........they don't make things easy for us older folks!

Lots to catch you up on.........but for today.........I am just happy I am back.........and yes I did check 10 times shutting my computer off and back on and yep still can get here!

So Happy 4th!

No comments: