Friday, December 19, 2008

Checking My List


Yep I am an anal list person. If not for my list, I would have no clue what is done or not although my mind is constantly running through said list and adding to it. However, the past week or so, I have almost completed all my shopping. One of my employees is picking up a gift certificate for me since I avoid malls with a passion. And I have to hunt down a Hallmark Christmas ornament and pick up my husband's present. Had planned on doing and finishing today but Mother Nature had another idea. Here's what we woke up to this morning:


I picked this one off a local newspaper showing how the snow is building up:


So instead, I am staying all snuggled inside, eating homemade turkey soup and making Christmas cookies and biscotti's. Up today are Spritz cookies, decorated sugar cookies, peanut blossoms, pizzelles (anise, lemon, and chocolate), and biscotti's (anise, chocolate, and another type I have yet to determine (depends on what I have on hand).

So are you done and what do you have left to do?

No comments: