Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday Funnies


I got these via email and they had me cracking up (yes, even more than usual). Some of these I laughed so hard tears rolled down my face I peed my pants!

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. (Of course I am never wrong).

I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

There is a great need for sarcasm font.

I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. (That's what husbands are for).

I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. (Okay friends - I will be passing out assignments on the 6 computers I play on).

Was learning cursive really necessary? (I even won the bestest penmanship award - once).

What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?

MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.

I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

Bad decisions make good stories. (And funny crazy things seem to find me).

No comments: