Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy Busy


Sorry no post this week. Been super busy with inlaws then a seminar until yesterday. Although I had my laptop with me at the seminar, by the time I got back to the room all I wanted to do was strip and wash my face and crawl into bed. I think one night I was even in bed and asleep by 9pm which is early for a night owl like me.

I finished reading Lost in Translation and will be doing a review on it soon. Haven't read much this week except seminar notes.

This next week also looks to be busy dealing again with inlaws and an article I have to write for the doctor's state association about a conference call I participated in on Tuesday with CMS, and the fall newsletter edition to finish, print, then fold and stuff into 100 envelopes and get out for the state assistant group of which I was just also elected secretary. There are also the 4th quarter edits to download and distribute to the offices and a whole crop of new diagnosis codes to find and put into place by this Friday.

Hopefully I will be back to my normal schedule in a week.

No comments: