Wednesday, May 7, 2008

4 days post wedding and certifiable


I really really thought my life would slow down with all the wedding stuff out of the way. Someone somewhere has something else in mind. It's been insane. My days are actually longer than during wedding prep. Work has been insane with almost every patient he sees wants surgery and yesterday. Everyone I think he talked to about surgery in the past 5 years and didn't before now, now wants it done.

On top of that, he is on ER call this week. We got our first call at noon. Lawnmower vs foot. Lawnmower won. He's in surgery with the illegal with no insurance as we speak. Patients moved so now we are working to 10 tonight again.

Oh and cooktop still not installed. Delayed to Friday now.

I really believe parents of the bride deserve a vacation after just like the bride and groom get a honeymoon.

I know I need one.