Sunday, May 25, 2008

Don't Mess with Karmic Law

Karmic law states that whatever one does returns thricefold. My grandmother warned my mother. My mother warned me. I warned my children. I don't think my sister warned her daughter. Her's my innocent angelic looking grand-niece.



According to her mom, she was sent to her room to take a nap because she had been throwing things. The road in front of their house was under construction. This innocent angel decided that she didn't want to be in her room but outside playing. So she started yelling out the window and garnered the attention of everyone outside. She had her face planted against her screen, yelling: "Workers.....Boys.....Men....help me! My mommy locked me in my room!" She would then start fake crying which according to my niece, she has perfected very well. My niece thought it was the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened. I say.....just wait because I can tell quite a few stories about you!

Yes, this is the same flowergirl who nose dived off the trampoline onto the concrete at my house. Here's a pic of her black eye and face.