Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged again

Questions:

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

Put our beloved lab down. Had 4 surgeries. Found out I had cancer. Daughter left for her 1st year of college bawling because I was going to be starting chemo and radiation and she wasn't here to help me. The whole year was pretty crappy.

2. What are/were five things on my list to do today?

a. Work (done)
b. Balance the checkbooks and make out the deposit and finish the payment reconciliation for the offices for May. (done)
c. Work on clients new billings. (done)
d. Change our sheets and start laundry. (in process)
e. Finish reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. (read some this afternoon and will again when I go to bed. Right now watching Celtic Thunder perform on wttw.

3. Snacks I enjoy?

I actually don't snack. I will have a cherry yogurt between meals or before bed.

4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?

Probably donate it all.

5. Three of my bad habits?

a. Get so absorbed in reading that I forget everything.
b. I am an organized person even to how my towels are folded but I am not anal. You can definitely tell what side of the bed and what side of the room is mine in the master bedroom.
c. Not saying no when people ask me to do things so I usually am overbooked to the point I don't have a life. Life has me.

6. Five places I have lived?

IL, OK, KS, TX. Only 4 but many different places in each state.

7. Five jobs I've had?

Waitress, nurse aid and current jobs: RN, consultant, own my own business.

8. How did you name your blog?

Guess :)