Friday, June 27, 2008

Things in 3's

I broke my crown today. Nope - not the one on top of my head but the one in my mouth over the tooth from hell. Yeah I know I should have the tooth from hell (root canal gone bad) repaired sooner but yanno s_ ummm stuff, yes stuff happens.

So my new dentist isn't open till Monday. Just what I wanted after opening today's mail and seeing hub's ER visit bill of $6983.21. Let's pray insurance covers it because I am already adding a wing to the hospital with what I owe them.

I finished World Without End by Ken Follett. My employees will be glad since I have been up reading till the wee hours then trying to work the next day and of course, this was the week an air conditioning company decided to get on the roof and cut out fax and dsl line, plus the internet went out at the other office (to which the phone company swears it isn't their wires but everytime I call them and have them test my wires, my phone lines work). But I could be wrong here. It could possibly be my fault.

So I am thinking things come in 3's, especially crappy things. Thinking I had it all set for this week (phone problems at #1 office, phone problems at #2 office, and then crown cracking), I was getting kinda excited. I had the weekend off. Yep no work.

Then I remembered.......family reunion for hubs side on Sunday. Yeah....now looking for the other 2 things to happen.