Monday, August 10, 2009

Farkle


This is why I have been distracted - well besides work and family reunions from hell and work and family and work and checking out a new kitty and work.

One day I posted this on my Facebook page: "One knows they are tired when all they can get is one farkle after another or maybe it's because I am just learning how to play it and obviously not doing a very good job".

The responses I got from my friends:
"Is a farkle anything like a shart? Because there are instruments other than the ass organ to learn how to play".
"what is farkle? or do i really want to know?"

Rest assured Farkle is not an ass organ. It is a highly addictive dice game that has also been called Zonk, Zilch, 5000, 10000, Wimp Out, Hot Dice, Buzzball, Oh Crap, Greed, and Squelch.

You can find it via google or on facebook in the application area.

I will warn you - I cannot get through one game without farkling which doesn't do much for my ass which is parkling in a chair trying to get through ONE single game without farkling.

Toronto trip resuming tomorrow. Back to parkling so I can try not to farkle.