Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy Sunday


My TBR pile was getting really pathetic. I still have 5 books left in it but to an avid reader, that scares me....I just need to have at least 10 or more in that pile. So last night I made a book run.

Here's what I picked up:
1. Panic in Level 4: Cannibals, Killer Viruses, and Other Journeys to the Edge of Science by Richard Preston (an auto buy author for me)
2. Wild for Him by Janelle Denison (another auto buy author for me)
3. Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos (a new author who came highly recommended)
4. Gravity : A Novel of Medical Suspense by Tess Gerritsen (I was checking out her books when I found this one. I can't believe I had missed it as she is usually an auto buy for me).
5. Oxygen by Carol Wiley Cassella (This is a new author for me and someone one of the clerks at B&N who knows me, recommended).
6. Infected by Scott Sigler (Another new author for me and that clerk recommended).
7. Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (recommended by a fellow cager - thanks Terri)
8. River God, Volume 1 by Wilbur Smith (recommended by another fellow cager - thanks Tate)

So pretty good. I still had money on the gift cards left over. I was going to start one last night but fell asleep instead.

Now the falling asleep as soon as my body hits the bed is something I am going to have to work on. Seem to be doing it a lot lately. Really kills my reading.

No comments: