Friday, July 18, 2008

Things that make me go awwww......



Someone sent me this email stating that these gorgeous lab puppies were dumped and were being given away. OMG have you not seen anything cuter?

While some of you are shoe addicts or skittle addicts, my addiction is puppies or kitties. We used to have a yellow lab that was the light of our lives. He lived a great 13 years and died in my arms Jan of 1998.

7 years ago our daughter brought home B and 6 years ago B. Up until 3 years ago, they lived with us. They had been gone about a year when my husband and I thought it might be time for us to get another dog. We had been debating what type and had decided on a lab again and had even thought of getting 2 so they could keep each other company. Then our friend passed away and we acquired another office, throwing our schedules into 60-80 hour weeks. That type of schedule is not conducive to taking care of puppies and I am so not a lock them in a cage type of person. Puppies need to be puppies and need lots of room to run and play. I know - we raised one.

But those faces.........it is so hard to say no. **sigh**