Saturday, January 17, 2009

How Did You Find Me?

I always find it interesting how you found my blog - that's why I installed a meter to tell me.

Here are some of the keyword analysis:

1. Doodling: 73 (doodling circles, interpreting doodles name writing, flowers, hearts, eyes, stars, arrows, triangles, squares, what fire symbolizes in doodles, doodling joined circles, spirals, why do people doodle different things, doodling my own name, what do doodles say about you, what does doodling eyes say about me, doodling colours in corners of page, straight lines, infrmation on people who draw squares and doodle, shapes, boxes, flowers, eyes, your name, doodling, doodling on notes, writing my name in a dootle, spirals, spirals that go to the right)
Are people really this interested in doodling? Please - I will not analyze your doodles so please stop asking me to. Do it yourself! Also please learn to spell - I have no idea what a dootle is or a dootie is. And why do you want to know what I doodle?

2. Esterhazy cake 9
I am really going to have to make this cake.

3. Dirtiest places 65 (to go, in homes, worst places for germs, in school, in your life, to vivit, spots in the office, dirtiest public places, dirtiest place, magazines, dirtiest places to eat lunch, for viruses, on a college campus)
Now why am I not surprised that people want to know the dirty places? And exactly what is a vivit? Oh and I don't talk about dirty magazines that I read.

4. How to Text 101: 6
Glad to see there are others who were interested in this - it was Greek to me although I am getting better. I just need a larger keypad so I can actually see the letters without my trifocals.

5. It isn't how many breaths you take but: 41
Now this is a great quote, isn't it?

6. Beef base recipe: 7 (beef stew with wine and beef base recipe, how to use a beef base recipe, how to make beef tips with beef base recipe)
I love this recipe too. Haven't had any comments on it - so did you like it too?

7. Thunderstorm grey tamko: 2
OK I had absolutely no ideea what this was so I googled it myself just to see where I said it. Who knows - maybe my husband is right and I do have a touch of alzheimers. So here is what google said: It is the name of my new roofing material and the manufacturer. Glad I got that settled and relieved to know I am not losing it - at least not on this.

8. Tennis shoes: 5 (odor teenager, how to sanitize leather shoes from athlete foot fungus, how to clean a smelly shoe from sweaty feet, dead cells left on shoes, sanitizing shoes)
Our patients are always surprised that their prior doctors never told them this. I was kinda surprised more people don't think about how they wash their bodies every day yet put their clean feet into dirty shoes and think nothing of it.

9. Ankle: 10 (when can I walk after getting 2 screws in my ankle after all ligaments are torn, syndesmotic screw cast,syndesmotic screw walked on it, ruptured ankle ligament walked on for a month, MRI with screws in foot, recovery time for having wire and screws removed from ankle, my ankle pink cast, soft ankle cast, my ankle cast surgery, syndesmosis what happens if the screw breaks)
Okay, I did not have syndesmotic screws inserted in my foot. I had a newer technique done by a doctor that is up to date on the latest procedures. I suggest you do the same. I also suggest you talk to your doctor and not rely on information gotten off the internet. If your doctor will not talk to you, then get another.

10. Bird: 5 (folklore meaning of dead bird on window sill, yellow bird on my window and what does it mean, aggressive warbler attaching window, yellow bird tapping on window, bird tapping on the window and entering the house)
The yellow bird constantly tapping on my window freaked me out too but not as much as what I found on the internet. I chose to use the positive interpretation.

11. Taking off work: 1
I really talked about this? I ask because I seldom do it. This weekend I was supposed to be visiting friends. I had to cancel because of inlaws. I do kinda take the day off but this means that although I don't physically go to work, I always do my work at home to keep caught up. Today so far I have done the weekly deposit, did the closeout of the year, typed the W-2's, did the year end tax forms, typed a list of the code changes for the new year, balanced 5 accounts, did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned one oven, did the dishes, took down the curtains in the whole bottom level and washed and dried them then rehung them, went through the week's mail and sorted it, sent BIL the updated list of medications MIL is now taking along with the new appointment dates for MIL and FIL, and started making pea soup. But I didn't work at the office.

12. Pranks: 4 (college tent pranks, youth pranks, on college boys, pranks for youth groups)
**snicker** This is funny because I know lots of pranks and had lots of fun doing them.

13. Gastroenteritis: 1 (bulldogs)
I can only think that I mentioned gastroenteritis in one post and my precious grandchildren who happen to be bulldogs in another. But kudos to spelling gastroenteritis correct!

14: Sexy angel food cake: 1
I am really hoping this had something to do with the Dessert Personality Test because I don't know that I really would consider angel food cake sexy. I can firmly attest that it does not turn me on.

15. How to pick a doctor: 1
Now more of you should read what I wrote because you obviously don't know how to pick a good one.

16. Husband likes to watch doctor examine me: 1
**snicker** I really said this? You are kinda into kink, aren't you?

17: Debra tate ifriends: 1
Kinda curious how you found my blog using those words unless you picked up the Tate word (who is a friend of mine). But what is an ifriend? Is that new lingo?

18. Ann Vremont: 1
One really terrific person and writer. I highly recommend any of her books!

19. Dessert Personality: 1
This was a fun test.

20: Neighbour crazy snow parking space: 1
**snort** I was the crazy neighbor but it wasn't about a parking space.