Friday, June 11, 2010

Handwriting Analysis - Part 1



So how many of you have legible handwriting? Can you make out every single letter? There really is a reason for this post.

I was filling out the form for a handicap parking placard at work today for one of our patients whose surgery is this coming Friday when I remembered I had my own form to finish filling out since my current handicap parking placard expires the end of the month. So I pulled mine out of my purse which is where I had placed it after my doctor's visit last Friday. I noticed his signature. Then I compared it to my husband's signature. I think medical schools teach doctors handwriting skills so no one will ever know what they are trying to say. I will give my husband some credit though - his signature was a lot clearer (if you knew his name) than my surgeon's. Yep I am talking about you :) I couldn't even distinguish if the 2 humps were your first initial of your first name and then the 1st initial of your last name or just humps.

So I decided to pull out my nifty handwriting analysis book. Yes, nurses have to take classes to decipher doctor's handwriting. No, honestly I really took a handwriting analysis class along with a sign language class and learned how to sign my cuss words (I bet you all didn't know I did that)!

So looking through my book on handwriting analysis, I was directed to the very first page where they state that a person's handwriting is an individual's personal and legal identification for life. (Wondering here if anyone out there is a woman who signs all her husband's things and the bank wouldn't even know her husband's signature - like mine.)

So my dear doctor and my dear husband, you both have such crappy handwriting that the following is what my book says about your handwriting:


Since your first name is illegible, this means you a very personal and private person with self-modesty and this usually means you are unhappy with yourself.



Since your last name is also illegible, this means you have family issues - a physical or psychological split with your family, you are unhappy with your family and you lack family pride.


Interesting............very very interesting!