Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wrong Number


Have any of you ever been annoyed by a persistent wrong number? For the past month, we have been receiving on an average of 1-5 phone calls per day, all asking for the same person. This includes bill collectors, hospitals, cell phones, and regular phones.

I usually just say, sorry - wrong number. But when the number of calls increase, so does my annoyance, especially when it is the same numbers all the time that are calling. Yep, the same exact numbers.

Whoever Dan is, he is not located at our home number. There has never been a Dan here. As far as I know, there will never be a Dan here.

Calling me at 4am is not nice. Waking me up is not nice. I am not a nice person when awakened, especially when the same person using the same cell phone is asking for the same person and I have repeatedly told them the same thing.

THERE IS NO DAN HERE. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DAN HERE. YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER.

So, does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of our wrong number caller?