Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whiney Husbands


....can take a hike!

Hubs called and said he was going to the wake of a friend's mother. I said fine and to call me when he was on his way home so we could figure out dinner.

2 hours later he called and says: "Order a pizza".

I said: "Absolutely not. We just had pizza 2 days ago and I had the remainder for lunch. One cannot have pizza every night."

Hubs: "Well, you figure out what your stomach wants and let me know". He then hangs up on me.

I call him back and ask him who gave him a wedgie and that why in 30 years I can come up with different menus and home cooked meals for him while working and taking care of the house and taking care of our 2 children and taking care of other people's children plus doing all the shopping, cleaning, laundry, etc. He's had to do it since November and even then I did all the holiday cooking, planning, and laundry and now he's got his panties in a wad because he feels stressed with working and doing the shopping and cooking? I am still doing all the laundry and paying bills and hired someone to clean and we don't have kids to take care of anymore with their 1000 activities.

Well, tough titties.

I demanded a home cooked meal tonight. I wonder what he will throw at me!